July in France

Paris Day 14

5:53 PM

Tom and I met at the Musee D'Orsay after my class, but it was as crowded as Disney World! Everyone in Paris has the same idea I guess: the Louvre is closed, so cross the river and go to the next closest museum.

So we decided to postpone our visit and went to St. Germain-des-Pres and explored the ancient namesake church:

We also visited San Sulpice, did some window shopping, and passed by the Old Opera House and the Senate building.

We dined at the well-known and rustic Polidor. We both had creme of lentil soup and beef provencal and tarte tatin (much better than the one my professor made for my class in French 101). This was to also be our first (and, hopefully, my final) experience with a Turkish toilet!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *