fundraiser

Fundraiser for Il terremoto - The Earthquake in Italy

12:05 PM

While my family in Italy is safe(thank God!) I'm really upset about the devastating earthquake in Italy and I want to help.

Italy fundraiser jamberry designdolcezza
Share on Twitter
A real eye-opener are images from this CNN article Take a look at these photos....this could be any street in Italy...the devastation is incredible.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/europe/italy-earthquake-before-after/
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/24/europe/italy-earthquake-before-after/









Chefs around the world are donating money for every plate of Spaghetti all'amatriciana(a traditional dish from the area) that they are serving in their restaurants.

 I'm going to do a Jamberry Fundraiser(did you know you could do fundraisers through Jamberry?) with the donation going to the National Italian-American Foundation's Italian-American Relief Fund. The National Italian-American Foundation will send the money to various charities in Italy to help with long-term earthquake relief.
jamberry fundraiser

If you've never heard of Jamberry, read about our signature product, the nail wrap here on a previous post.

Every purchase you make from this link will help raise funds.

Bonus: If you purchase the USA Relief design, you will also be contributing to the US Red Cross Disaster Relief. This product will only be available until August 31, 2016.



I have two Nail Art Studio designs with an Italian flair. Unfortunately, these cannot be purchased directly, I have to bulk order them.You can purchase a gift card from the link or paypal me the funds and I will make the order through my back office. You will need to contact me with your choices and shipping address.
Italy Italia NAS Nail-art-studio Jamberry Italian Italian-flag

Italy Italia NAS Nail-art-studio Jamberry Italian Italian-flag squares quadri quadretti


 I appreciate any support you can give to this whether it's shopping or sharing this post :)  


Grazie mille! Che Dio vi benedica!




You can donate to la Croce Rossa Italiana(the Italian Red Cross) here. Site is in Italian.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *