application

Prisma, a new app!

12:44 PM

Who doesn't love a free iphone app?
I discovered Prisma a few days ago, and decided to explore if I really could turn a picture into a work of art.
Great news for all, it's available for IOS and Android.
 app art-filters prisma photo-filters
I know this is a terrible picture, but hopefully you can use it as a reference when you play around.





Want to see a video of this app in action? Check out Tony Vincent's Scope here.

Tell me which is your favorite filter! 
Mine is Composition.

P.S. The Prisma icon can be turned off without paying for an upgrade.
P.S.S. I added the labels to each photo THIS and created the collages in LAYOUT.



Click here to join my FB VIP group!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *