art

Grown Up Coloring Ideas!

9:00 AM

Do you feel like you're late to the party? After all, #nationalcoloringbookday was over a week ago(August 2). Don't worry, all the cool coloring materials are still around, waiting for you!


Grown-up coloring ideas from Design Dolcezza

I'm going to share some resources with you, but first, DID YOU KNOW...
Wow! You can color your JAMBERRY WRAPS!


sharpies and jamberry wraps


Wow! You can color your JAMBERRY WRAPS!
 Oh yes!! Color your jams with sharpies and seal with gel to ensure the longevity of your coloring.

How to use gel over Jamberry wraps

These are my recommended wrap designs. You can certainly color any of your wraps, obviously it will show up better on clear and pale-designs.


Overlap(clear wrap)
Overlap wrap Jamberry

Butterfly Dream(clear wrap)
butterfly dream jamberry wrap

Sketched with Love(opaque wrap)
Sketched with love floral wrap



Do you live around the Cherry Hill area? Message me to schedule a Jamberry Coloring Party for you and your pals!

As promised, here are my ideas/resources:

     
     
  • My local Barnes and Noble has more than one spot dedicated to coloring. I picked up this cute postcard book last time I was there. You can even upload your coloring to the author's gallery.
Lost Ocean Postcards
Love my nails? Me too! This design is RioVibes, part of the #goforgold collection.




  • Smithsonian has a special exhibition about color and has ...coloring books to dowload


First Smithsonian PDF

Second Smithsonian PDF














  • This site sells Catholic Coloring pages such as this one:





  • Want a Hemes Bag of your own? Hermes  has several 'printable' versions of the Kelly and Jige'  bag on their FB page.







  • Check out my All things Color board on Pinterest

  • The Station Coffee, my local coffee place in Merchantville has a monthly Adult Coloring Night among its recurring events. If you don't live in the area, look on the Dover site for recurring parties near you.

  • Do you knit? You can color your graph and then make a pair of these colorful boot cuffs: Color My Cuffs  by Very Pink
     
  • Now that you have all your materials ready for coloring, perhaps you need to sew yourself a caddy for your supplies. Click the image to get the free tutorial.





Comment with your favorite coloring tools or resources!



Love Jamberry? Click here to join my FB VIP group!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *