charity

Happy Birthday USA! Some patriotic Manis for the day!

1:00 PM

It's too late to buy your jams for today :(

 However you can always show your patriotism for the good ol'USA!

 

The all-American icon is now at your fingertips! Get your hands on this classic Captain America-inspired design NOW before it's gone! 

Here are some great ones from the #GOFORGOLD Fundraiser:

My origianal Nail Art Studio design which can be ordered by contacting me!


  And a bunch of international patriotic wraps are located in the Around the World Category as shown here. Don't forget you can also search by color to create your own mixed mani.

This year, I'm rocking Highlander; I just can't resist plaid!


Click here to join my FB VIP group!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *