healthy nails

How to repair a broken fingernail

8:30 AM

Oh no! Even, I, your nail lady has a break at times!


I'm going to use Orly Nail Rescue. It's available on Amazon, but I found it for less at Sally's Beauty Supply

Take a peek inside. It's so tidy!

Everything you need is here:
 It has instructions in English, en français & en español. 

And so here we go:


Apply Nail Glue to whole nail, avoiding getting it on skin or cuticle.
Dip nail into powder, shake of excess.
Buff.
Re-apply if desired.

Looks good in natural form! 
I recommend you apply a ridge-filler before applying a  lacquer, gel or a wrap.


Click here to join my FB VIP group!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm going to share this with my granddaughter, she's always bringing her beautiful long nails.

    ReplyDelete

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *