Jamberry nails

Le "no make up look"

8:26 PM

ADD YOUR IMAGE URL RIGHT HURR

no-make-up-look





This summer, as I've posted before, I 'read' some books on Hoopla. I went on a Madame Chic binge, and listened to all 3 books!
Madame-Chic

I love getting all dolled up for a party or outing, but for work I had become lazy.
Enter "le no makeup look", à la Mme Chic.

Foundation, My shade is velour.
Mascara, 3-D Fiber Lashes +
Lip Stain, my favorite shade is Sappy.
touch-mineral-foundation 3d-fiber-lashes+ stiff-upper-lip-stain

Ready to go in less than 5 minutes :)

While I can't bear to have bare nails, perhaps you need to have a no makeup look on your hands: Not every Jamberry wraps is wild and crazy....just the ones I prefer to wear are :)

Did you know that we have French manicure wraps, and that there is such a thing as CLEAR Jamberry Wraps?


french-manicure white-tip-jamberry clear-jamberry

Share on Twitter



Click here to join my FB VIP group!

get your own set of Madame Chic!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *