My life

Road Trip Day 1

11:30 PM

It was a busy morning as we prepared for my road trip with Tommaso. We left the house at 3:00, survived the SUREKILL(er, I mean Schuylkill) and made it to Allentown,PA by 4:40. Early dinner at Chianti Italiano Ristorante
We had an Appetizer of Calamari Fritti
Awesome Bread…I think we had three baskets worth. The bread alone was worth the trip!
We had: Cheese Tortellini Bolognese(Frank), Veal Francese(Tom), Veal Marsala(AnnaMaria) &
Eggplant Parmigiana(Me)

No tears shed when we said goodbye to hubby. We had told Tommaso about the trip knew what was coming…he hugged Scimmia and announced all points of interest as we rolled along the Northeast Extension. A short pit stop at Turkey Hill Market(yes, Turkey Hill Ice Cream has a market and they sell gas, too!)
Quick bath for Tommaso at 10pm.and Butter Pecan Ice Cream for the grown ups.
Tommaso slept in his special travel bed till 4:30 then came into bed with me for a couple hours.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *