application

Pinkday Birthday Look mini-tutorial

11:00 AM

This past Thursday was my birthday. Here's how to recreate my look!

Start with Splurge Cream Shadow in Dreamy on the lids applied with a Cream Shadow Brush.




Use Crease Brush to apply Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder in Sassy in crease and just abovc crease starting above iris extending down to outer corner of eyes.





Apply Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder  in Angelic under brow bone and inner corner of eyes using Liner/Shader Brush.





Blend to omit harsh lines with Deluxe Eye Brush.


I love that all our brushes are LABELED with their function! I received some brushes in my Presenter's kit and have been adding to my arsenal a little at a time... The impatient souls can purchase all of the above brushes + an angled brush/sponge brush at a discounted price in the Eye Brush Set.




No eye look is complete with out our fabulous Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+



 After my eyes were done, I applied Touch Mineral Cream Foundation all over my face. I use Velour.  I use our Beachfront Bronzer in Sunset as my blush.


 I lined and filled my lips with Moodstruck Precision Pencil Lip Liner in Primal


and topped it all off with Stiff Upper Lip Lip Stain in Sultry


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *