challenge

Make nine in 2019

4:00 AM




The make nine challenge was created by Lucky Lycille in 2015, inspired by all the best nine grids posted at the end of the yesr on Instagram.  Instead, she looks to the future to plan her projects.

I start each year with high hopes of crafting so many things, but don’t always accomplish it due to time, obligations or injuries. Narrowing the list to 9 is attainable. I have listed some specific projects(admittedly, some are WIPs) and some are techniques I want to add to my repertoire. 


 👶 Booties for my colleague whose baby is due in May. 

🖌 Complete my Calligraphy certification from UniversalClass.com
🧶 Crochet skill: Solomon’s knot
🧶 Knitting skill: Brioche knitting
🦅Pillowcases for my Eagles  fans


 WIP Dinner in the Eiffel tower shawl
 http://ravel.me/ermellina/ditets

WIP pizza 🍕 for breakfast shawl
http://ravel.me/ermellina/pfb




What are you planning on working on in 2019?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *