hello Monday! New week, new page in my bujo; layout from @lifebywhitney I used a rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ instead of mood tracking. I used the door hanger to measure but not to draw my lines ๐Ÿ˜‚oops. On the right is a recent #ohsocutedoodlechallenge my interpretation of ‘cartoon’, Bugs Bunny with below the inspiration: a childhood belt of mine which is currently being worn by my 6 year-old๐Ÿ‘ฆ!๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป. #hellomonday #lifebyw #bujogram #bujo #weeklyspread #weeklies #bulletjournal #crayolasupertips #pigmamicron #leuchtturm1917 #Fashionmom #teachermom #catholicmom #stylemom #bloggermom #craftymom #polyglotmom #boymom #designdolcezza #suitejerseygirls #elitesuite #teachersofinstagram #teachersoftpt #knittersofinstagram #phl #phlstyle #sassynortheast

5:14 AM


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *