My life

Happy New Year 2018

5:52 PM

Hello world it's 2018!
Share on Twitter



It's been a while since I've been on blogger, life gets in the way of the best-laid plan at times.

Au revoir, 2017!


I spent a lot of time in the garden


Cut my hair, love my stylist Melissa at Sapphire Salon

Began Tae Kwon Do with my sons, I'm now an Orange Belt!

won some ribbons at the Burlington Country Farm Fair


continued crafting and starting new projects, of course(stencils are from JournalThisNow):


and fell (again) into the Bullet Journal wagon.

I've been working in a dotted Leuchtturm1917 since September


I use Paper Mate Flair Pens, Assorted Colors, 20, Crayola 50ct Washable Super Tips - "Styles May Vary", and Sakura Pigma 30062 Micron Blister Card Ink Pen Set, Black, Ass't Point Sizes 6CT Set

Here are my spreads for the beginning of the year:

The 6 month Calendex
 Each month, I attempt to participate in monthly challenges. I print these out and paper clip them into my bujo. Monthly Challenges I give a hoot about: The Reset Girl, Oh So Cute Doodles. GGKCRAFTYPAD, & Suite Retreat.


A summary of my personality according to Meyer Briggs and a cool yearlong tracker I need to assign to a task, either mood orNo $pend
 A cleaning tracker and a meal idea list
 January Monthly Spread. Random washi & followed tutorial for graphic from DrawSoCute
 I'm mostly into weeklies so here is the first week of January, banner stencil from JournalThisNow, and Baby New Year, tute from Draw So Cute.



I've chosen Joy once again as my word of the year...just like 2016---I hope to actually get it to last the whole year this time :


If you are still pondering what your word of the year should be, here are 2 resources:
DaySpring
OneWord



Comment below with your word or what you plan to accomplish this year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *