cosmetics

So you didn't win the Powerball?

11:27 AM

The odds of winning the Powerball are astronomical, yet people buy lottery tickets all the time. Why not invest in yourself and start your own business by signing up with a direct sales company you love. With the companies I represent, Jamberry and Younique, it is a win-win E V E R Y  T I M E because the money goes towards product. It is NOT a fee to become an employee. You enjoy a discount on products you love and with a growing team reap the benefits of residual income and continue to enjoy your product discount and earn various incentives.

Still unsure? I encourage you to read the following blog post by one of my mentors, Brenda Ster. 
http://sassysuite.com/61-questions-to-ask-in-choosing-a-direct-sales-company/


I have no qualms about answering any of these questions for you. Hope you have a joyous and prosperous 2016.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *