application

How much value is there in a sheet of Jamberry Nail Wraps?

4:32 AM


Don't you love my Jami-cure? This design is called Happily Ever After
It pairs nicely with my pedi which is Butterfly Kisses. My wraps have been pny toes for over 3 weeks!

So back to the question of the day: What value is there in a sheet of Jamberry Nail Wraps?
Here is what you get when you purchase a sheet of nail wraps:
This is a full sheet of Nautical because I forgot to take one of Happily Ever After before I got started. Sorry!


As you can see, 5 stickers were used to do my mani. You choose the size that best fits your nails; my nails are on the wide side. 

I will use 3 more wraps as indicated to do a pedi(depending on the size of your toenails you can use less). I still have 11 wraps left! So in total that is 2 manis, 2 pedis, plus accent nails. 




You might want to only do manis:

Or only pedis:

And if you use the wraps as an accent with our lacquers, you could stretch your sheet more. 


Not too shabby for $15US?


 Are you thinking more about the Jamberry Opportunity, there's something special going on right now. Message me or find out more here.
e



Click here to join my FB VIP group!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Ciao! I look forward to reading your your message!

Subscribe



Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *